THE GREAT LAKES BIPLANE by WACO
For traditional financing, contact Air Fleet Capital application.
A fully aerobatic, 180 horsepower aircraft, the new Great Lakes biplane features extraordinary handling attributes and great instrumentation. Though the design and construction techniques are very similar to the YMF-5D model, the new Great Lakes biplane is smaller, featuring simple avionics and systems. This thrilling biplane includes:
- 180 HP Lycoming AEIO-360-B1G6 Engine Aerobatic Engine
- Hartzell Constant Speed Prop Standard, MT Optional
- JPI EDM 930 Integrated Electronic Engine Instrumentation
- Garmin and Trig Avionics
- Soft Oleo strut landing gear and great runway characteristics, a perfect tail wheel trainer.
- Fully Aerobatic, inverted fuel and oil, +5.4 - 4.0 G's